Saturday, April 9, 2011

My First Free Photoshop Action-- {Sharp as a Tack}

My Photoshop students know-- Actions are just one of the many ways that Adobe Photoshop has worked to automate your workflow and make editing of photos easier. 

While I want you to know how to use Photoshop and understand the functions and processes involved in everything you do in Photoshop, I also love the ability to automate repetetive actions and to learn new things as you study and adjust Actions. 

My first Action that I have made for my student's usage is CWP-Sharp as a Tack.    This Action will sharpen your image using  a High Pass Filter, one of the best ways to sharpen your image, but one of the lesser known. 

I will be posting later the Action Recipe for how you can do this, or you can look at my Photoshop Extras page for this and future Actions for my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment