Monday, April 18, 2011

Digital Easter Eggs~Photoshop/PSE Freebie for Design and Scrapbooking

Free to my customers, students and fans, eight digital Ester Eggs- perfect for your photo creations, digital scrapbooking and design projects.

You can find the zipped file here to download the eight separate png images with transparent backgrounds.  Simply un-zip the file and Extract each of the eggs and use as you like. 

You can feel free to use these in your personal projects, as well as for commercial purposes, but please do not simply repackage the files and sell them as-is.  I would also love to see what you create with them, so feel free to tag Carrie Weston Photography on Facebook, email me and share with me the Flickr feed or other location of your creation.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. They're just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used your eggs in a digital layout for a challenge at Oscraps. After I inserted them in PSE, they looked flat so I applied a colored glass effect to each. I hope that's okay. I gave you credit and if you check it out, let me know if I did it correctly. I'm very new to digital work. Thank you again for the use of your pngs.
      Linda
      http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=258715&title=eggstravaganza&cat=1282

      Delete